Same-Day STD Testing Centers
Testing with STDcheck.com guarantees your testing process will be easy. For most precise test results, all our testing centers are CLIA-certified. Our STD testing packages are priced more affordably than any any other testing service in the 98664 area.
After answering a few simple questions, you'll get a suggestion of what tests you should take if you use our test recommendation tool. With health specialists standing by 24/7, we make it easy to get an update on your STD test results while you wait. You won't have to waste time looking for a testing location because we have many convenient located around Vancouver.
Your results will be sent via email. Results can be read on your phone, tablet or smartphones. We secure your confidentiality by not reporting your results to your health insurance company or adding it to your permanent records.
Sexually Transmitted Infections Morbidity Data for Vancouver, Washington
Vancouver STD infection rates are released by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) every year. Get tested frequently to do your part to end the spread of STDs.
- Among male Washingtonians living with HIV in 2010, 5.6% got the disease from IV drug use.
- Of the male Washingtonians living with HIV in 2010, 5% got the disease from heterosexual contact.
- IV drug use accounted for 516 cases of HIV among Washington men living with the virus in 2010.
- The Native American population of Washington accounted for 162 HIV infections in 2010.
- There were 277 Washingtonians living with HIV between the ages of 13 and 24 in 2010.
Everybody is getting tested for sexually transmitted infections including your friends so why not you?