Same-Day Confidential STD Testing
Hepatitis A testing is important so we include it in our complete test panel. We promise you will not face embarrassing questions when you arrive for the test. We make sure your privacy is protected by having your charges appear as FPK Services on your monthly statement.
To make sure HIV, hepatitis A, B, and C, herpes- 1 & 2, gonorrhea and chlamydia, and syphilis aren't left out of your STD testing, choose our online STD testing service. We offer plenty of resources to help you learn about STD testing and treatment, such as an online glossary of terminology. Our refund process of giving your money back to you within 1-2 days if you cancel before visiting our testing center is easy and quick.
We will not inform your health insurance company about your test results or place them on your permanent medical records. We promise your test results will be dispatched by email to you very quickly. You will receive your test results via email in 1-2 days after your test, guaranteed.
Vancouver, Washington STD Data
If you don't get informed about STDs, you are gambling with your sexual health. Yearly reports are published by the federal government and the health department of Washington with facts and figures about STD and HIV transmission categories and rates in Vancouver.
- 466 men living with HIV in Washington in 2010 reported contracting the disease from heterosexual contact.
- Washington ranked 37th out of 50 states by population for gonorrhea in 2010.
- There were 10,732 people living with HIV in Washington State in 2010.
- Pierce County had the second-highest number of people living with HIV in Washington at the end of 2010 with 964 HIV-positive residents.
- White Washingtonians accounted for 7,288 people living with HIV in 2010.
Some STDs have no symptoms and could cause lifelong conditions such as infertility, liver damage, and even death. There is no excuse to avoid taking an STD test.