Rapid Private STD testing Centers
Our test laboratories are CLIA-certified for accuracy of test results. We understand that the decision to test for STDs is difficult so we make the process uncomplicated. Our STD testing in 98683 is priced more affordably than our competitors to give you the ultimate value.
Our test recommendation tool will help you decide what tests to take with a few simple questions. Get convenient testing in Vancouver at any of our testing centers. If you decide you want to get updated on the status of your test results, we have health specialists available to take your calls.
At STDcheck.com, we use the most sophisticated Vancouver STD testing available. Late stage syphilis , if undiagnosed and treated, can lead to paralysis but rest assured our FDA-approved / cleared Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test can quickly screen for this infection and give you results in 1-2 days in the 98683 area. Gonorrhea and chlamydia infections are the most commonly reported STDs in the country, that is why we created the chlamydia-gonorrhea panel to look for both diseases at the same time.
Vancouver, Washington Sexually Transmitted Diseases Information
Routine STD testing is the best way to stay free of STDs. Every year, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) releases statistics about STDs in Vancouver.
- The 650 Snohomish County residents living with HIV were the third-largest HIV-positive population in Washington in 2010.
- The highest number of Washington residents living with HIV in 2010, 6641, were residents of King County.
- Among male Washingtonians living with HIV in 2010, 5.6% got the disease from IV drug use.
- Black Washingtonians suffered 360 new HIV infections from 2008-2011.
- The Native American population of Washington accounted for 162 HIV infections in 2010.
The CDC advises testing for gonorrhea and chlamydia at the same time and we have a testing panel for both conditions at STDcheck.com.