Local HIV Testing Centers
Because we want to safeguard your privacy, your charges will be shown as FPK Services on your monthly statement All STd test panels we offer include hepatitis A. Our laboratory technicians will not ask you awkward questions when you arrive for your test.
We test for every common sexually transmitted disease, not just a few of them. Get your money back for any test that you cancel before visiting one of our testing centers. Our glossary of STD phrases will help you learn the terminology used to discuss STDs, testing, and therapy.
We provide a healthcare consumer-friendly experience and we created our system to treat you courteously, just like we will like to be treated when we visit. Our labs test for many infections and others in the lab will not know why you are there. Enter your zip code on our website to search for test locations in your neighborhood.
Van Nuys, California STI Rate
Testing often is the best choice you can make for your sexual health. Data about STDs in Van Nuys get released every year by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
- Men are 3 times more likely to contract syphilis than women.
- 22,829 people were diagnosed with HIV in California between 2008 and 2011.
- In 2011, Black women ranked higher for contracting chlamydia, gonorrhea and syphilis infections than any other race in California.
- 114,657 cases of Chlamydia were found in women in 2011.
- In California, 50,584 white people were living with an HIV diagnosis.
You don't need an appointment to get STD tests today and it costs less than you think especially if you test with STDcheck.com.