Confidential STD Testing
Our lab technicians respect your privacy and will not ask you embarrassing questions when you arrive. Our groundbreaking test panel includes a hepatitis A test to ensure all common STDs are covered. Whenever you purchase testing with us, our services will appear as FPK Services to protect your confidentiality.
Visit our blog, Exposed, for updates about what's going on in the world of STD testing and treatment. Don't choose between privacy and the hospital-grade STD testing that give reliable results- get both with our online STD testing service. Take physician- managed STD tests at your convenience at any of our testing centers.
STDcheck.com has the most sophisticated Valrico STD testing available. Latent syphilis infection is known to cause blindness and dementia and other serious illnesses but our FDA-approved Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test seeks syphilis in the blood and returns test results in 24-48 hours. Our chlamydia-gonorrhea test panel tests for gonorrhea and chlamydia in the 33594 area.
STD Information for Valrico, Florida
Without an STD test, you can never be certain of your STD health. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the federal government publish reports every year containing data about STDs in Valrico.
- Gonorrhea infections increased in women aged 35-64 in 2012 from the previous year.
- The number of chlamydia infections in men in Florida between 2003 and 2012 was 153,924
- Hillsborough County had the second highest number of gonorrhea infections in 2012.
- Rate of gonorrhea infections increased in individuals aged 15-19 by about 83%.
- According to a 2011 Kaiser Family Foundation national survey, less than half of Florida's population aged 18-64 have been tested for HIV.
Some sexually transmitted diseases, like hepatitis A and HIV cannot be completely eradicated, they can only be managed by specialists and it is very important to get diagnosed as soon as possible.