Local Same-Day STD Testing
In our quest to minimize the steps necessary to complete testing, we do not ask for additional paperwork. Our lab technicians need 5 minutes or less to complete your test. Use our online STD testing service to make 18328 STD testing simpler and easier by skipping the physician's office.
We employ a staff of trained counselors who are always on standby to answer your STD questions. 128-bit encryption is the industry standard and what we use to protect our payment process. With the reviews and testimonials left by customers on our website, you get real opinions about our service.
Our FDA-approved Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test in the 18328 area seeks the syphilis virus in blood with fast results. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) advises testing for chlamydia and gonorrhea together since both infections go together most of the time and we have a chlamydia-gonorrhea test panel available to test for both infections. No other testing provider has more sophisticated STD testing in the Dingmans Ferry.
STI Statistics for Dingmans Ferry, Pennsylvania
Facts and figures collected by the federal government and the health department of Pennsylvania are published each year. If you want to be able to protect yourself against sexually transmitted infections and HIV, educate yourself.
- Pennsylvania was 30th out of 50 states for chlamydia in 2010.
- 68.9% of all HIV-positive Pennsylvania women got the disease from heterosexual sex in 2010.
- In 2010, 6,264 out of 9,085 HIV-positive Pennsylvania women got the disease from male-to-female sexual contact.
- The highest risk behavior for contracting HIV in Pennsylvania among men in 2010 was male-to-male sexual contact.
- 9,085 female Pennsylvania residents were HIV-positive at the end of 2010.
Sexually transmitted disease are the most common communicable diseases in the country. Don't be another statistic- get tested and protect yourself! Some STDs can be transmitted through simple skin-to-skin contact.