Local STD Testing Centers
Knowing your STD status is quick with our diagnostic expert-vetted testing process. Our many locations throughout Uvalde and the state of Texas give you plenty of options for your STD testing. We have over 4,000 testing locations throughout the nation. Don't wait to take your STD test with our same-day STD testing in 78801.
We have many reviews and testimonials from customers that you can read on our website. Our checkout process is secure. We have counselors available 24/7 to answer your STD questions.
It is crucial to test for twin-infections, gonorrhea and chlamydia and our chlamydia-gonorrhea test panel does exactly that. At Uvalde STD testing, we use the most sophisticated method to look for STDs in blood and urine. Our FDA-approved Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test for syphilis looks for the virus in the blood in the 78801 area.
Uvalde, Texas Sexually Transmitted Diseases Rate
To always be in control of your STD status and sexual health, test for STDs frequently. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) puts together a yearly report on the sexually transmitted disease infection numbers in Uvalde.
- That was greater than the national average of 12.4 per 100,000. In 2010,Texas' rate of AIDS diagnosis was 16.5 per 100,000 residents.
- 33.2% of Texas residents who were diagnosed with HIV in 2010 were diagnosed with AIDS in less than 12 months.
- In 2010, Texas ranked 11 out of all 50 states in chlamydia infections.
- In 2010, 15,359 people living with HIV in Texas contracted the disease from heterosexual contact.
- According to 2011 statistics, Texas was 3rd in the nation for HIV diagnoses.
It is dangerous to procrastinate when it comes to STD testing in your local Uvalde, Texas test center, so get tested today.