Local HIV Testing Centers
You can have confidence in our testing process - it has been vetted by diagnostic experts. You have many options for STD testing in Utica, New York thanks to our 4,000 testing centers in the country. You don't have to wait between purchasing your STD test and taking it with our same-day 13502 STD testing.
Take comfort in knowing that a physician is always there to monitor your testing process. When you use our testing service, you are getting the exact same tests that are provided in hospitals and clinics. Visit our blog, Exposed, to read articles and information about STD testing and treatment advancements.
Your results will be sent via email. Results are available on your phone, tablet or smartphones. We protect your confidentiality by not reporting your results to your health insurance company or adding it to your permanent records.
STD information for: Utica, New York
Get tested frequently to do your part to halt the spread of STDs. Utica STD numbers are released by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) every year.
- The rate of gonorrhea infection for 15-24 year-olds in New York was 427.0 per 100,000 residents in 2011.
- In 2010, 32% of people diagnosed with HIV were diagnosed with AIDS within 12 months.
- 1,936 late stage syphilis cases were reported in New York City in 2011.
- The number of reported AIDS cases in New York City was 2,905 in 2011.
- Between 2008 and 2010, the number of deaths due to HIV in New York was almost twice the national average.
The thing about waiting to get tested for STDs is that other things come up and you forget, all the while you could be infecting others with chlamydia, HIV, syphilis, herpes or other infections - get tested now and know for sure.