Low-Cost STD testing Centers
We are the leader in online STD testing because we strive to provide the best, complete STD testing, which is why our 10-test STD panel includes hepatitis A. We ensure your comfort throughout the testing process by omitting all embarrassing questions. Services will be listed as FPK Services on your monthly statement to safeguard your privacy.
Having a physician supervise the testing process means we can ensure your safety. Our blog, Exposed, is updated weekly to offer you a resource for educating yourself on STD topics. The same tests that are used in hospitals are what our labs use.
Our laboratories also conduct tests for other conditions not related to sexually transmitted infections so your reason for being there will remain a secret. Our testing process is consumer friendly - it was designed to meet your needs and we want to treat you the way we like to be treated. It is really easy to find a test center close to you by entering your zip code on our website.
Sexually Transmitted Infections Morbidity Data for Waynesboro, Georgia
With STD rates climbing every year, the residents of Georgia are at risk. You are not in control of your sexual well-being if you have not taken an STD test in Waynesboro.
- In 2010, chlamydia was the most commonly diagnosed STD in Georgia.
- 771 late stage cases of syphilis were reported in Georgia in 2011.
- Georgia ranked 7th out of 50 states for gonorrhea transmission in 2010.
- At the end of 2012, Georgia was ranked 7th out of 50 states for gonorrhea transmission by the CDC.
- Georgia has ranked 6th highest in the U.S. for number of AIDS cases every year since 2009.
Some STDs, if never treated can cause lifelong complications such as liver failure or death. Because some STDs show no symptoms, it is easy for a Georgia resident to have an STD and not know it. Many STDs can be spread through skin-to-skin contact or kissing, making it very easy to pass them along throughout Waynesboro.