Rapid Confidential STD testing Centers
Our test center technicians will not ask you uncomfortable questions when you arrive for your test. All STD testing panels we offer include hepatitis A. Because we want to protect your privacy, your charges will show up as FPK Services on your monthly statement
Read some the reviews on our site to get an idea of what our customers think of our service. Our payment process is safeguarded and secure. Our professional counselors are available 24/7 to answer your STD questions.
We are completely sure you will get the best consumer-friendly experience when you visit our labs, they are designed to give you the kind of experience we would expect when we use them ourselves. Since our labs screen for other conditions, your reason for visiting the centers will remain confidential. We have test center in your area - simply enter your zip code in a search box to start.
Unionville, Connecticut Sexually Transmitted Infections Rate
If you live in the Unionville area, there are reports published each year by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) on the infection rates and transmission methods of STDs in your area. To maintain control of your sexual health at all times, you need to take STD tests often.
- 1,071 known cases were reported of men with gonorrhea in 2011
- 9,824 females were reported to have Chlamydia in 2011.
- There were 73 cases of gonorrhea for every 100,000 people in Connecticut at the end of 2010.
- Hispanic/Latina women were living with HIV in CT at a rate of 8.6 times that of white women in 2010.
- The Centers for Disease Control (CDC) gave the state of Connecticut $7.8 million in HIV/AIDS funding in the 2011 fiscal year.
Sexually transmitted diseases are the most common communicable diseases in the nation, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). Don't be another statistic- get tested now and take charge of your sexual well being.