Local STD Testing Centers
Test for STDs without the hassle of a physician's office visit by choosing one of our 44685 STD testing packages online. Complete your test order now and we guarantee no extra paperwork is needed. Our tests take 5 minutes or less.
Get updated on the status of your STD test results anytime- 24/7. All of the test facilities we utilize are conveniently situated throughout the Uniontown area. Use our test recommendation tool to get a suggestion about which test is the best fit for your sexual health needs.
Our FDA-approved Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) syphilis test is the best in the industry - we use the "gold-standard" technique to test for syphilis. As the recognized leader in online STD testing in 44685, we have created the most sophisticated yet, very easy to use Uniontown STD testing. With our system, testing for chlamydia and gonorrhea is a breeze - the chlamydia and gonorrhea test panel looks for both infections at the same time without the need to test for them individually, though we can test you for each infection separately if that is what you decide.
STD Data for Uniontown, Ohio
Uniontown STD testing allows you to stay in control of your sexual health. Any sexually active Ohio resident is at risk for contracting a sexually transmitted disease, which are being spread through the state at alarming rates.
- The rate of gonorrhea infection in Ohio was 143.5 per 100,000 residents as of May 5, 2013.
- 80% of females who were diagnosed with HIV in 2010 in Ohio were infected by heterosexual contact.
- City of Cincinnati, Ohio reported 437 syphilis infections in 2012, the highest in the state.
- In 2012, gonorrhea infection rates among Blacks was 17 times the infection rates of Whites.
- The rate of chlamydia infection in Ohio was 462.0 per 100,000 residents in 2012.
Many STDs can be cured, but some cannot. Ohio citizens often don't seek treatment for STDs because they are embarrassed. Many STDs develop without symptoms. Some, but not all, sexually transmitted infections can be cured. Enlightening yourself and learning your STD status is the first step in preventing the growth of diseases in Ohio.