Rapid Confidential STD testing Centers
If you need treatment for STDs in Dayton, Nevada, our physicians may be able to prescribe medication for your condition. At our STD testing centers, you'll give a quick blood or urine sample and get results quickly. If your test results are positive, you may get a referral to a specialist in Dayton, Nevada to being your STD treatment.
We make counselors available to you 24/7 over the phone. We protect our payment process with 128-bit encryption. Get the opinion of our past clients in the reviews and testimonials they leave on our website.
Looking for the high quality Dayton STD testing can take time but with STDcheck, it is easy as our system makes testing quick. Our FDA-approved / cleared Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) tests screens for syphilis in the blood. We have the chlamydia and gonorrhea test panel with results in 24-48 hours.
STD Statistics for Dayton, Nevada
The Dayton area is included in the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) report on STD infection rates and data. Unless you test for STDs, you cannot be certain of your sexual health.
- 1,439 Hispanic/Latino people were living with HIV in Nevada at the end of 2010.
- Nevada reported 4.9 cases of syphilis for every 100,000 people in 2010.
- Nevada reported 365.7 cases of chlamydia for every 100,000 people in 2010.
- Nevada ranked 16th in the nation for HIV- or AIDS-positive inmates in state or federal prisons in 2010.
- A total of 10,031 people have been reported to have HIV/AIDS in the state of Nevada since 2013.
Sexually transmitted infections, especially chlamydia have been accelerating among women in the United States since 2011 according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.