Confidential Online STD Testing
Since we consider hepatitis A testing paramount, we include it in our test panel. Worried about being embarrassed-- don't be, because we never ask questions. For confidentiality reasons, all purchases appear as FPK Services on your monthly statement.
The glossary of sexually transmitted disease terminology helps you keep up with STD lingo. If you cancel your testing before dropping into one of our testing centers, we will refund your money within 24 to 48 hours. We do not exclude any of the most common STDs from the STD test packages that we offer, so you'll be tested for HIV, hepatitis A, B, and C, oral and genital herpes, gonorrhea and chlamydia, and syphilis.
In the 75701 area, we have the most advanced Tyler STD testing available. Our FDA-approved Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) syphilis test is the "gold standard" in the industry. Gonorrhea-chlamydia infection is very common and we test for both diseases using our test panel.
Tyler, Texas Sexually Transmitted Infections Statistics
Every year, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) gathers data about STD infection rates in Tyler. The only way to be sure that you are STD-free is to take an STD test.
- In 2010, the rate of chlamydia infections in Texas was 483.7 persons per 100,000 residents.
- In Texas, 8,214 people contracted HIV from intravenous drug use in 2010.
- Texas was 12th out of 50 states in 2010 for gonorrhea infections.
- As of 2011, there were almost 65,000 people living with HIV in Texas.
- In 2010, Texas ranked 12 out of 50 states in gonorrhea infections.
The odds that you'll catch a sexually transmitted disease in your lifetime are very high. Prophylactics will help reduce the threat of getting an STD, but some can be transmitted by simple skin-to-skin contact. Testing in Tyler, Texas takes as few as 5 minutes.