Same-Day Local STD Testing
Certain conditions can be cured with prescription medication, which can be provided by one of our Tustin, California physicians. You can start treatment for STDs quickly with a specialist referral from one of our physicians in Tustin, California. Choose the simplest testing option: our STD tests that detect STDs with a small blood or urine sample.
Get reliable results with our STD tests, which are the same as what is used in clinics. Test under the supervision of a physician at our labs. Learn about STD testing and treatment on our blog, Exposed.
Test results can be read on PCs, smartphones or tablets. You should expect your test results in your inbox in 1-2 days after your test. We will not report your test results to your health insurer or place them on your permanent medical records.
Sexually Transmitted Infections Statistics for Tustin, California
Yearly reports published by the federal government and the health department of California contain data about STDs and HIV in Tustin. Information is the greatest way to start defending yourself against sexually transmitted diseases.
- 363 per 100,000 California residents were living with a positive HIV diagnosis by the end of 2010.
- 1,712 males had latent syphilis in 2011.
- By the end of 2010, 201 out of 100,000 people in Fresno County had HIV.
- 104,236 HIV positive men were living with HIV/AIDS in 2012 in California.
- 352 out of every 100,000 of Native Americans living in California in 2010 were HIV-positive.
No matter how you feel about sexually transmitted diseases, the worst thing you can do is refuse to get tests for them, that will be a mistake.