Same-Day Local STD Testing
You can complete our test in 5 minutes or less. With our online STD testing service, you're able to test for STDs in the 35401 area without visiting a physician's office. We know you will be satisfied with STDcheck.com because we do not require extra paperwork.
You can call us to get a status update when you're waiting for your tests results. If you're unsure about what tests you have to take, use our test recommendation tool. Our conveniently located test facilities are located all over Tuscaloosa.
Testing for syphilis in 35401 is take no time with our FDA-approved / cleared Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) syphilis test. No other testing provider has more advanced yet uncomplicated, Tuscaloosa STD testing. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) advises testing for chlamydia and gonorrhea together since they tend to co-exist and our chlamydia-gonorrhea test panel does that.
Sexually Transmitted Diseases Data for Tuscaloosa, Alabama
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) compiles data and STD statistics in Tuscaloosa and the entire state of Alabama each year. Taking an STD test today is the only way to be sure of your STD status.
- Between 2009 and 2012, the number of reported cases of gonorrhea has increased steadily.
- In 2010, a black male was 5.1 times more likely to be living with HIV than a white male.
- The largest number of newly diagnosed HIV infections in Alabama in 2011 were among people aged 13 to 34.
- An estimated 3,000 Alabama residents are thought to be HIV positive, but unaware of it.
- 71.3% of men in Alabama who were living with a positive HIV diagnosis in 2010 contracted the disease from male-to-male sexual contact.
Sexually transmitted diseases pose a risk to everyone in Alabama, regardless of age, race, or socioeconomic background. At least a quarter of adults with an STD are unaware that they have the disease. The only way to be certain of your STD status is to be get Tuscaloosa STD testing.