Same-Day Online STD Testing
Your results are ready so quickly because we only require a small blood or urine sample. Our Tuscaloosa, Alabama doctors have prescription writing authority for some afflictions. Begin STD treatment without delay if you test positive with a referral to a specialist from our doctors in Tuscaloosa, Alabama.
Purchase STD testing on our website and enjoy a secure, 128-bit encryption protected checkout process. We are proud to provide the kind of service that leaves our clients happy enough to leave us great testimonials on our website. Order testing with us so you can get access to our trained counselors, 24/7.
Your test results are safe with us - we will not add them to your permanent medical records or notify your health insurer. You can easily access your test results on your PCs, tablets and smartphones. We will dispatch an email message to you to let you know your test results.
STI Morbidity Data for Tuscaloosa, Alabama
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) puts together reports about STD rates in Tuscaloosa and throughout the US every year. Be sure of your sexual status by testing for STDs regularly.
- The proportion of people living with HIV infection increased 21% between 2007 and 2011.
- There are 22,335 known cases of Chlamydia in young people aged 15-24 in 2011, higher than 2010.
- Alabama had a rate of 9.7 cases of syphilis for every 100,000 people in 2010.
- In Alabama as of 2010, there was a 9.4:1 ratio of black women to white women living with HIV.
- In 2010, 23.8% of adults in Alabama who received a positive HIV results also received an AIDS diagnosis within 12 months
Ordering your STD test through STDcheck.com is as easy as calling us at 1-800-456-2323, 24 hours 7 days.