Local Same-Day STD Testing
Our Tuscaloosa, Alabama doctors have prescription writing authority for some STDs. You will never have to get a physical to get tested for STDs at our testing locations. Specialist referrals are just one of the ways our physicians can help you start treatment quickly if your Tuscaloosa, Alabama STD testing comes back positive.
Our weekly blog, Exposed, provides you with an easy way to inform yourself on the issues available about STDs and testing. Your safety is the top priority of the doctor who carefully oversees your testing. All of our STD tests are hospital-grade so you won't ever have to sacrifice quality to get affordable prices.
Our system was designed to be healthcare consumer-friendly and we guarantee your comfort when you visit. Our test locations test for many conditions so no one will ever know the purpose of your visit. Using our system is very easy - start by entering your zip code into a search box on our website and get a complete list in a few minutes.
STD Morbidity Data for Tuscaloosa, Alabama
Use the information available about how sexually transmitted diseases are transmitted to protect yourself.
The health department of Alabama and the federal government publish the statistics they collect about Tuscaloosa STD and HIV infection rates and methods in annual reports.
- In Alabama, 21% of newly diagnosed HIV cases in 2011 were white males.
- In 2010, there were 20,318 reported cases of chlamydia in people aged 15 to 24 in Alabama.
- In 2010, there were 3.1 deaths due to HIV for every 100,000 people.
- 71.3% of men in Alabama who were living with a positive HIV diagnosis in 2010 contracted the disease from male-to-male sexual contact.
- Over 17,200 cases of HIV infection were reported to the Alabama Dept of Public Health between 1982 and 2011.
You will not find lower prices for STD tests anywhere and we promise that, so go ahead and order your test now and know your status.