Low-Cost STD testing Centers
Your time is important and we will take 5 minutes or less to complete your test. Our rapid testing process do not require extra paperwork when you arrive at your local testing loction. No physician examination is required to test for STDs at our 98501 test centers.
Once you order your STD testing, simply stop by any of our test facilities that are located conveniently in the Tumwater area. Allow our test recommendation tool tell you what STD tests you should get. Speak with one of our health specialists for an update on the status of your test results anytime.
To find a center in your neighborhood, all you have to do is enter your zip code in a search box on our website. We are confident you will receive a positive experience in our labs - they are designed to fit the way we would want to be taken care of as healthcare consumers. Our labs test for many non-STD related conditions so nobody else will know why you are there.
Sexually Transmitted Infections Statistics for Tumwater, Washington
The health department of Washington and the federal government collect data each year about STD and HIV infection rates and transmission categories in Tumwater. By getting enlightened, you help stop the spread of sexually transmitted diseases by defending yourself against them.
- At the end of 2010, there were 1396 Washingtonians living with an HIV infection.
- Heterosexual contact was to lame for 72.2% of all HIV infections among Washington women living with the disease in 2010.
- Washington men accounted for 1,882 new HIV infections between 2008 and 2011.
- IV drug use accounted for 516 cases of HIV among Washington men living with the virus in 2010.
- 355 Washington women living with HIV reported getting the disease from IV drug use.
Don't become a statistic- get tested and protect yourself! Some STDs can be spread through simple skin-to-skin contact. Sexually transmitted disease are the most common communicable diseases in the country.