Same-Day Confidential STD Testing
Our licensed physicians can write prescriptions for certain afflictions in Tulsa, Oklahoma, making your treatment regimen faster. We use STD tests that are accurate enough to screen a small blood or urine sample for STDs, saving you precious time and energy. Our physicians in Tulsa, Oklahoma can refer you to a specialist to help you with beginning STD treatment if you receive a positive test result.
We offer STD testing for the most often occurring STDs. The glossary of STD terminology on our website helps you understand the jargon used in STD testing. Cancel your testing before visiting one of our testing centers for a full refund.
Your PCs, smartphones and tablets can access your test results easily. Since we send your test results to you by email, you alone will have access to them. STDcheck.com promises never to report your test results to your health insurance provider or place them on your permanent medical records.
STD Infections Data for Tulsa, Oklahoma
The only way to find out whether you have an STD is with STD testing. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) releases information about STDs in Tulsa every year.
- In 2011, the percentage of women diagnosed with HIV living in Oklahoma almost reached the national average in females which was 20.9%.
- 72% of men that were found to be HIV positive in 2010 contracted their disease from male to male sexual contact.
- In 2011, Oklahoma had an estimated rate of 10.7 cases of infection per 100,000 people residing in the state.
- In 2011, the percentage estimate of men who contracted HIV from male-to-male sexual contact is 63.9%, which was higher than the national average.
- There were over 300 new cases of HIV reported in Oklahoma in 2011.
As you can see, STDs are a growing concern in Tulsa, Oklahoma and across the United States. Stay protected by practicing safe sex.