Same-Day Online STD Testing
We make it possible to purchase testing and visit one of our testing centers in 74127 the same day. You can have confidence in our testing process because it has been thoroughly vetted by diagnostic experts. Our Tulsa, Oklahoma testing locations are part of our 4,000-center nationwide network of testing centers.
You will receive a full refund if you choose to cancel your testing before visiting one of our testing centers. Use the handy glossary of STD terms on our site to decipher common STD terms. We screen for all of the most frequent STDs, including HIV 1 and 2, chlamydia and gonorrhea, syphilis, herpes- 1 & 2, and hepatitis A, B, and C.
Your test results are not reported to your health insurer placed on your permanent records. We dispatch your results by email as soon as they are ready. Your STI test results will be made available to be read on your smartphones, tablets or PCs.
Sexually Transmitted Diseases Data for Tulsa, Oklahoma
If you live in the Tulsa area, there are reports published annually by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) on the infection rates and transmission methods of STDs in your area. To maintain control of your sexual health at all times, you should take STD tests frequently.
- Oklahoma in 2011, exceeded the national average of American Indians who have been diagnosed with HIV.
- Oklahoma ranked 15 out of 50 states for the most gonorrhea infections in 2010.
- 12.9% of men that were found to be HIV positive in 2010, contracted their disease from using injection drugs and also having sex with other men.
- Oklahoma received a total of $15,759,279 in federal HIV/AIDS grant funding in 2011.
- In 2010, the ratio of black women to white women living with an HIV diagnosis in Oklahoma was almost 7:1.
Everyone is getting tested for sexually transmitted infections including your friends so why not you?