Same-Day Online STD Testing
Our sexually transmitted disease testing method is simple and fast. Our economically priced STD testing in 74135 is your best selection. Visits to any of our over CLIA-certified testing labs don't require an appointment.
The HIPAA Privacy Rule is the guideline we use to keep your private information safe and confidential. Pay for your STD testing with credit and debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, or health savings accounts. Our labs are used by hospitals and doctors because they are the most trustworthy available for STD testing.
Your STI test results are available on your tablet, personal computer and smartphones. We will dispatch your test results in 1-2 days by email. We will not report your STD test results to your health insurance company or medical records.
Sexually Transmitted Infections Data for Tulsa, Oklahoma
Every sexually active resident of Oklahoma is at risk for contracting a sexually transmitted disease thanks to increasing infection rates every year. Any Tulsa resident who has not taken an STD test is not in control of their sexual wellbeing.
- Out of the 50 states, Oklahoma was 32nd for syphilis infections in 2010.
- There were over 300 new cases of HIV reported in Oklahoma in 2011.
- By the end of 2010, 8,462 cases of HIV/AIDS had been diagnosed in Oklahoma.
- In 2010, Oklahoma had an estimated rate of 387.9 chlamydia infections per every 100,000 people residing in the state.
- Oklahoma received a total of $15,759,279 in federal HIV/AIDS grant funding in 2011.
There is no excuse to avoid taking an STD test. Some STDs are symptomless and could cause permanent afflictions like infertility, liver damage, and even death.