Rapid STD Testing
You do not have to worry about uncomfortable questions from our laboratory technicians. We offer the only testing for Hepatitis A as part of our exclusive panel. To ensure your privacy, your charges will be shown as FPK Services.
Check out what our customers have to say about their experience with our service. Enjoy our secure, simple checkout process with 128-encryption. With one phone call, you can have your STD questions answered by one of our trained counselors who are standing by.
Our Tucson STD testing is the most advanced you will find in the 85741 area. We test for syphilis using the industry "gold-standard" Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test. You can test for chlamydia and gonorrhea separately or take our highly acclaimed chlamydia-gonorrhea test panel today.
STD Rate for Tucson, Arizona
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) publishes data about STDS in Arizona and Tucson. Being sure of your STD status is crucial to staying healthy, so get tested often.
- Chlamydia is the most common STD in Maricopa county.
- Chlamydia cases among individuals aged 15-24 rose 68% in Arizona
- 75% of new gonorrhea infections were among people under the age of 30 in 2011
- The rate of HIV infection among Blacks in 2011 was 11.3%
- 2,212 females were reported to have gonorrhea in 2011
Only STDcheck.com can promise HIV tests 9-11 days after exposure to HIV with test results in 1-2 days, because we are FDA-approved / cleared to offer the 4th generation HIV RNA tests.