Confidential STD Testing
Our lab technicians need 5 minutes or less to complete your test. We have reduced the time needed to complete your test by not asking for extra paperwork. Our online STD testing service in 85713 allows you to cut the doctor's office out of the STD testing equation.
Choose our physician-monitored testing to ensure your safety. Check our blog frequently for educational posts on current STD topics. Take the same tests at our testing centers that hospitals and doctor's offices with our confidential online STD testing service.
Gonorrhea and chlamydia are called twin infections, that is why we offer the gonorrhea-chlamydia test panel that screens for both sexually transmitted infections. In Arizona STD testing market, we offer the most advanced tests available. We are the only online STD testing company that offers only FDA-approved / cleared tests including the Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test for syphilis.
Tucson, Arizona STD Statistics
Have confidence about your sexual health and STD status by testing for STDs regularly. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) releases an annual report that includes statistics and information about the Tucson area.
- 75% of new gonorrhea infections were among people under the age of 30 in 2011
- 85,000 Arizonans infected with hepatitis C will be infected for life.
- In 2010, the percentage of adults who received an AIDS diagnosis within 12 months of their initial HIV diagnosis was over 38%.
- 57% of HIV infections in 2011 occurred in non-Hispanic Whites
- Black people make up 4% of the population of Arizona, but accounted for 1,139 cases of chlamydia.
Most STDs are asymptomatic or do not show symptoms, it is not wise to fail to get STD testing - it is easy to transmit infections to others if you are not aware that you have it.