Rapid Confidential STD testing Centers
Our nationwide network of over 4,000 testing centers includes many locations in the Tucson, Arizona area. Our trained diagnostic experts have analyzed and thoroughly vetted our testing process. Test the day you order your testing package at any of our 85704 testing centers.
Choosing to test at our labs means you are receiving the same test offered by hospitals and healthcare professionals. Our blog is designed to be a resource for factual information and posts on the latest STD topics. Our test procedures were developed under the supervision of physicians, so you know they're safe.
Results can be read on your personal computers, tablets or smartphones. Test results, when available, are emailed to you. You can have confidence in our testing service because we do not report your test results to your health insurance provider or place them on your permanent medical records.
STI Infections Rate for Tucson, Arizona
Take control of your sexual health by taking STD tests regularly. Sexually transmitted diseases are the most common communicable diseases in the US and are the subject of an annual report from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) on infection numbers and other statistics.
- Between 2010 and 2011, chlamydia infections rose 9% in Arizona
- 4,564 cases of gonorrhea were reported in Arizona in 2011
- The percentage of people with a late HIV diagnosis in Arizona as of 2010 was higher than the national percentage.
- Chlamydia cases among individuals aged 15-24 rose 68% in Arizona
- 21,196 females reported a chlamydia infection in 2011
All STD tests offered by STDcheck.com are Food and Drug Administration-approved, unlike other STD testing companies.