Rapid Confidential STD testing Centers
Learn your STD status more rapidly with our same-day 85719 STD testing. Our system is vetted regularly to give you accurate STD test results. Our 4,000 STD testing locations nationwide include many in Tucson, Arizona.
We have many reviews and testimonials from clients that you can read on our site. Our checkout process is secure. We have counselors available 24/7 to answer your STD questions.
Your health insurance company will never be informed about your test results nor will we ever add them to your permanent medical records. Test results are available on smartphones, PCs and tablets. We will send by email your test results immediately they become available.
STD Statistics for Tucson, Arizona
Data is gathered by the federal government and the health department of Arizona each year about STD infections and rates in Tucson. Reduce your risk of getting a sexually transmitted disease by getting the facts about how they are spread.
- Hispanics make up 25.4% of all new HIV cases in 2011
- From 2010 to 2011, the rate of female gonorrhea infection increased by 42%
- 85,000 Arizonans infected with hepatitis C will be infected for life.
- In Arizona, chlamydia cases increased from 15,000 in 2002 to 24,000 in 2007 and continues to rise, according to the CDC.
- The number of reported chlamydia cases in Arizona increased by 2,390 from 2010 to 2011
Chlamydia is the most common STD in the nation, affecting millions every year. Half of all adults in America will have an STD in their lifetime.