Confidential STD Testing
It doesn't get better than our competitively priced STD testing in 85745. As the online STD testing leader, our procedures are very simple. Our CLIA-certified laboratories employ only skilled and experienced technicians to ensure accurate test results.
We offer the same STD testing that you'd take in a hospital. Our blog is updated weekly with educational information about STDs. Our tests are overseen by a physician at all times.
Testing for gonorrhea and chlamydia in 85745 is simple with the industry leading test panel we have put together for you. No other testing provider gives you a better Tucson STD testing. Our FDA-approved / cleared syphilis Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test can have your results ready faster than all other companies.
Tucson, Arizona STD Morbidity Data
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the federal government release reports every year with data about STDs in Tucson. Without an STD test, you can never be assured of your STD health.
- The number of reported chlamydia cases in Arizona increased by 2,390 from 2010 to 2011
- Hispanics make up 25.4% of all new HIV cases in 2011
- 85,000 Arizonans infected with hepatitis C will be infected for life.
- Most Hepatitis C-infected Arizonans are between the age 35 and 54 years old.
- Black people make up 4% of the population of Arizona, but accounted for 1,139 cases of chlamydia.
However you feel about sexually transmitted infections, just get tested and know your status, you will not feel sorry about doing that, we guarantee it.