Local STD Testing Centers
Our system is vetted regularly by diagnostic specialists to make sure you get accurate results. STD testing in Trumbull, Connecticut is simple and convenient with our 4,000 testing centers throughout the country. We offer the best same-day STD testing in the 06611 area.
Take physician- managed STD tests at your convenience at any of our testing centers. Visit our blog, Exposed, for posts about what's going on in the world of STD testing and treatment. Don't choose between privacy and the hospital-grade STD tests that deliver reliable results- get both with our online STD testing service.
We are healthcare consumers ourselves, so we created our system to take care of you the way we'd like to be taken care of. Our labs test for many diseases so your reason for visiting will never be known to anyone else. Entering your zip code on our website will give a list of our labs in your area.
Sexually Transmitted Diseases Information for Trumbull, Connecticut
The threat of contracting an STD in Connecticut is high. Everyone in Trumbull should take an STD test frequently.
- 1,071 known cases were reported of men with gonorrhea in 2011
- At the end of 2010, 10,822 people were living with HIV in Connecticut.
- The number of HIV cases in CT resulting an AIDS diagnosis within 12 months was higher than the national average.
- 926 Hispanic/Latino people were living with HIV in New Haven County as of 2010.
- In 2010, almost 42% of HIV-positive women in Connecticut got the disease from intravenous drug use.
Many STDs are spread by kissing or skin-to-skin contact, making it very easy to spread them throughout Trumbull. Because some sexually transmitted diseases do not show symptoms, it is easy for a Connecticut resident to have an STD and not know it. Some STDs, if left untreated can cause very permanent such as liver failure or death.