Local Same-Day STD Testing
Our nationwide network of over 4,000 testing sites includes many locations in the Trumbull, Connecticut area. Test the day you buy your testing package at any of our 06611 testing centers. Our trained diagnostic experts have analyzed and thoroughly vetted our testing process.
The service we provide leaves our clients happy and our reviews and testimonials prove it. 128-bit encryption means you can purchase STD testing on our site with confidence. We offer resources, such as counselors who are available 24/7, to support you through your STD testing experience.
The FDA-approved / cleared Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) syphilis test is one of the advanced STD tests we offer at STDcheck.com. Our tests in 06611 are some of the most advanced Connecticut STD tests available. Chlamydia and gonorrhea infections usually co-exist, that is why we test for both at the same time through our test panel.
STI Data for Trumbull, Connecticut
Trumbull STD testing is the only way to learn what your STD status is with reliability. In Connecticut, STDs are spreading fast and in very high numbers.
- The state of Connecticut received $56 million in federal HIV/AIDS grant funding during the 2011 fiscal year.
- 3,825 of new chlamydia cases in 2011 were men.
- 157 males tested positive for Syphilis in 2011
- Hispanic/Latina women were living with HIV in CT at a rate of 8.6 times that of white women in 2010.
- At the end of 2010, there were 3,531 black people in Connecticut with HIV.
With STDcheck.com, getting tested for sexually transmitted infections in private is easy - nobody will ever know that you got one.