Same-Day STD Testing Centers
Our testing process is easy and fast. We top our competitors' prices with our affordable 08618 STD testing. Our CLIA-certified test labs help to complete your tests quickly.
When you do your STD testing with us, you get access to our staff of trained counselors who are available 24/7. The reviews and testimonials our clients write on our website are the proof of our excellent service. You never have to worry about the security of your information thanks to our 128-bit encryption protected checkout process.
Your results are sent via email. We secure your confidentiality by not reporting your results to your health insurance provider or adding it to your permanent records. Results can be downloaded and made available on your phone, tablet or smartphones.
Sexually transmitted disease information for: Trenton, New Jersey
If you don't know how STDs are spread, you are taking a chance with your sexual health and your safety. Get reliable data about STD and HIV infection rates and methods in Trenton from yearly reports published by the federal government and the state of New Jersey health department.
- In 2012, New Jersey reported 7,486 gonorrhea infections.
- 6,231 men were diagnosed with chlamydia in New Jersey in 2011.
- Essex County, New Jersey STD morbidity rate in 2012 was 5,280.
- 95 of women with HIV/AIDS in New Jersey in 2009 were under the age of 25.
- Males in the state of New Jersey have accounted for 773 cases of new syphilis infections in 2011.
The thing about waiting to get tested for STDs is that other things come up and you forget, meanwhile you could be infecting others with chlamydia, HIV, syphilis, herpes or other infections - get tested now and know for sure.