Convenient STD Testing
We are the only provider of online STD testing who incorporates a testing for Hepatitis A in our STD testing panel. On your monthly statement, your charges will be shown as FPK Services to safeguard your privacy. No embarrassing questions when you test with us today.
Use our blog to stay up-to-date on STD testing and treatment. All of our testing centers use the same STD tests that hospitals and clinics do. All of our testing procedures are monitored by physicians for your safety.
Our testing centers in your area are easy to find by simply entering your zip code into a search box on our website. Since our laboratories test for other infections, no one will ever guess why you are there. Our testing process is designed to be consumer friendly and you will be taken care of the way we expect to be treated if we were using the facilities ourselves.
STI Data for Traverse City, Michigan
Annual reports are published by the federal government and the health department of Michigan containing facts and figures about STD and HIV transmission categories and rates in Traverse City. If you don't get educated about sexually transmitted diseases, you are gambling with your sexual health.
- The rate of chlamydia infection in 2010 was 496.3 per 100,000 residents in Michigan.
- Reported cases of syphilis and chlamydia have been steadily increasing in Michigan since 2006.
- Michigan reported that 5,949 residents aged 30-44 were positive for chlamydia in 2012.
- As of October 2012, 11,415 Black males were diagnosed HIV positive in Michigan
- 5,462 men were positive for gonorrhea in 2012 in Michigan.
Not practicing safe sex is very dangerous and could lead to potentially deadly illnesses like HIV, you should always protect yourself by practicing safe sex.