Rapid STD Testing
We have streamlined our testing process for your convenience. Get the best value for 95376 STD testing with our modestly priced testing packages. Every one of our labs are CLIA-certified.
We don't play around when it comes to convenience, which is why we have so many locations near the Tracy area. Test result status updates can be had anytime, night or day, by calling our health specialists. With a test recommendation tool available to you if you aren't sure what STD tests you need to take, STD testing doesn't get any easier than our online STD testing service.
What differentiates STDcheck.comfrom other Tracy STD testing providers is our advanced technique which allows us to email your test results in 1-2 days instead of weeks. For chlamydia and gonorrhea, our highly acclaimed chlamydia-gonorrhea test panel guarantees that you will receive accurate results. Our FDA-approved / cleared syphilis RPR (Rapid Plasma Reagin) test screens for syphilis in the blood.
Sexually Transmitted Diseases Morbidity Data for Tracy, California
The easiest way to protect yourself from the transfer of STDs is to arm yourself with knowledge. The federal government at the state of California gather infection rates, transmission categories, and other data about STDs and HIV throughout the state and in Tracy.
- 114,657 cases of Chlamydia were found in women in 2011.
- Females ranked higher than men in 2011 for reported cases of chlamydia.
- White men ranked 2nd next to black men for contracting syphilis infections in 2011.
- Men between the ages of 20-24 are more likely to contract gonorrhea than women.
- 352 out of every 100,000 of Native Americans living in California in 2010 were HIV-positive.
While other testing providers need you to wait up to 28 days or more after exposure to test for HIV antibodies, we can test you and give a confirmed, guaranteed result in 9-11 days.