Same-Day Online STD Testing
As the online STD testing leader, our procedures are very simple. Our CLIA-certified laboratories employ only qualified and experienced technicians to ensure accurate test results. It doesn't get better than our well- priced STD testing in 90505.
Our payment process is secure. Our staff off trained counselors are available night and day to answer your STD questions. Our clients love to leave reviews about their experience with our service.
You will receive your test results via email in 24-48 hours after your test, guaranteed. We guarantee your test results will be sent by email to you expeditiously. We will not tell your health insurance company about your test results or place them on your permanent medical records.
STD Statistics for Torrance, California
Your sexual health is undetermined unless you take STD tests regularly. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) covers the entire nation, including Torrance and the state of California, in their yearly report on STD infection rates and data.
- Men are 3 times more likely to contract syphilis than women.
- At the end of 2010, 345 of every 100,000 people in Solano County were living with HIV.
- 22,829 people were diagnosed with HIV in California between 2008 and 2011.
- Statistically, a little over 1 out of every 100 black people living in California in 2010 were HIV-positive.
- At the end of 2010, 458 out of 100,000 people in San Diego County were living with HIV.
Being a California resident makes it imperative that you get regular testing. Many common sexually transmitted diseases do not show any signs or symptoms and testing is the only way to know STD status.