Confidential Online STD Testing
We are happy to provide you with a referral to a healthcare provider in Torrance, California if your STD test comes back positive. Our physicians in Torrance, California may be able to prescribe antibiotics for your condition, making your treatment the fastest possible. We offer simple STD tests that check a small blood or urine sample specifically to make testing as simple as possible.
The HIPAA Privacy Rule helps us keep your private data protected. Every lab we use to process our STD testing is trustworthy and used by hospitals in the area. We accept various forms of payment- credit and debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts- to keep the checkout process simple.
You will receive your test results via email in 1-2 days after your test, guaranteed. We promise your test results will be dispatched by email to you expeditiously. We will not notify your health insurance company about your test results or place them on your permanent medical records.
Torrance, California STD Statistics
If you don't get informed about STDs, you are taking a chance with your sexual wellbeing.
Annual reports are published by the federal government and the health department of California containing data about STD and HIV transmission categories and rates in Torrance.
- At the end of 2010, 259 people for every 100,000 in Orange County were HIV-positive.
- As of the end of 2010, there were 111,666 cases of HIV reported living in California.
- 16,598 males were found positive for gonorrhea in 2011.
- At the end of 2010, 458 out of 100,000 people in San Diego County were living with HIV.
- 2,327 males reported having primary and secondary syphilis in 2011.
Over 25% of those with sexually transmitted infections are not aware of their conditions and could be transmitting the diseases without knowing it.