Same-Day Private STD Testing
Our lab technicians need 5 minutes or less to complete your test We do not require extra paperwork once you order your testing package. Test for STDs in the 90505 area without an inconvenient trip to a physician's office or hospital.
We support our customers beyond their testing with educational resources like our glossary of STD terms. Because you want your money back fast if you need to cancel your testing, we give it with 1-2 days. The testing we offer is the only truly comprehensive STD testing online that doesn't leave out any of the most common STDs: HIV, hepatitis A, B, and C, oral and genital herpes, gonorrhea and chlamydia, and syphilis.
Check your email 24-48 hours after your test for your results. We do not inform your health insurer of your test results nor do we place them on your permanent medical records. All clients are informed as soon as their test results become available.
STI Infections Rate for Torrance, California
There are resources available for information about STD and HIV infection rates in Torrance, such as the reports published by the federal government and California health department.
STD defense starts with knowledge.
- 52.6% of men found positive for Syphilis in 2011 also had HIV.
- Almost 69% of women with HIV in California in 2010 got the disease heterosexually.
- Men residing in California aged 45 or over are ten times more likely than women to contract syphilis.
- Males in California outranked females for reported cases of HIV/AIDS in 2011.
- 363 per 100,000 California residents were living with a positive HIV diagnosis by the end of 2010.
If you have not been tested for STDs, every time you have sex, you are putting your partner at risk for sexually transmitted diseases that could be incurable afflictions. Many STDs are symptomless, so you may be infected with an STD and not be aware of it.