Fast Local STD testing Centers
Our tests are designed so that there are no embarrassing questions to answer now. For your privacy, we list your charges as FPK Services in your financial statement.
We consider hepatitis A test vital for maintaining sexual health, so we include it in our test panel.
Get a status update any time while you wait for your results. Go to any of our conveniently located testing centers around Torrance for STD testing. If you're unsure about what tests you need to take, you can use the test recommendation tool on our site to find out what testing is right for you.
Results are usually dispatched by email as soon as they are ready. We do not report your test results to your health insurance provider. STDcheck.com will make your result easy to download and read on your tablets, PCs or smartphones.
Torrance, California Sexually Transmitted Diseases Information
Routine STD testing is the most valuable part of a healthcare regimen for sexually active people. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) is responsible for an annual report containing STD data for the Torrance area.
- 16,598 males were found positive for gonorrhea in 2011.
- At the end of 2010, 513 people out of every 100,000 in Los Angeles County were living with HIV.
- Females ranked higher than men in 2011 for reported cases of chlamydia.
- By the end of 2010, there were 269 HIV-positive people per 100,000 in Riverside County.
- Men are 3 times more likely to contract syphilis than women.
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) projects that 1 out of every 2 Americans will get an STD in their lifetime and as many as 1 out of 4 will be unaware of it. The residents of California are not immune to the threat of contracting an STD. Regardless of the type of sexual activity you engage in, getting an STD screening is vital to maintaining your sexual health.