Same-Day Private STD Testing
We are the only online STD testing service that includes Hepatitis A in a comprehensive test panel. Do not worry about getting tested, we will not ask embarrassing questions at the lab. Your privacy is important to us so your charges will appear as FPK Services.
Speak with one of our health specialists for an update on the status of your test results anytime. Once you get your STD testing, simply stop by any of our test facilities that are located conveniently around Torrance. Allow our test recommendation tool suggest what STD tests you need.
Using the FDA-approved Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test, our experts test for syphilis, one of the most dangerous STDs. In 90505, our chlamydia-gonorrhea test panel screens for co-existing infections, gonorrhea and chlamydia in the urine using the Nucleic Acid Amplification (NAA) test and our physicians can write prescriptions if you test positive. We employ the most advanced Torrance STD testing techniques available today.
Sexually Transmitted Infections Data for Torrance, California
The only certain way to know your STD status is with an STD test. Torrance STD infection rates and transmission methods are gathered and reported by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) every year.
- White men ranked 2nd next to black men for contracting syphilis infections in 2011.
- By the end of 2010, 272 people out of 100,000 in Sacramento County were HIV-positive.
- 1,108 out of every 100,000 black people in California were HIV-positive in 2010.
- Almost 69% of women with HIV in California in 2010 got the disease heterosexually.
- 32.5% of new HIV diagnoses in California in 2010 received an AIDS diagnosis within 12 months.
Regardless of the type of sex you engage in, getting screened for STDs is crucial to maintaining your sexual health. The residents of California are not exempt from the threat of contracting an STD. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) projects that 1 out of 2 Americans will get infected with an STD throughout their life and as many as 1 out of 4 will be unaware of it.