Rapid Confidential STD testing Centers
No one else tests for Hepatitis A as part of a all-inclusive panel. Your charges will show up as FPK Services for your privacy. You will not be asked embarrassing questions when you test with us.
If you cancel your testing prior to going to the test center, you'll receive your money back in 1-2 days. We try to eliminate any confusion you may have about the lingo used to describe our STD testing by providing a glossary of terms on our website. When you choose what to screen for, you'll have options that include single tests for all of the most common sexually transmitted diseases or an all-inclusive panel that incorporates them all.
You can have confidence in our testing service because we do not report your test results to your health insurance provider or place them on your permanent medical records. Test results, when available, are sent by email to you. Results can be downloaded and read on your personal computers, tablets or smartphones.
Tonawanda, New York STD Statistics
The health department of New York and the federal government determine statistics about STD and HIV infection rates and transmission categories in Tonawanda each year.
Don't gamble with your sexual well being by being uneducated about STDs and how they are spread.
- In 2012, 13 out of 20 neighborhoods with the highest HIV and syphilis rates were in Manhattan.
- As of 2011, there were over 132,500 people living in New York with positive HIV diagnosis.
- The rate of chlamydia infections for 15-19 year-olds in New York in 2011 was 3830.5 per 100,000 residents.
- New York City officials reported 18 acute hepatitis C infections in 2011.
- The rate of gonorrhea infection for 15-24 year-olds in New York was 427.0 per 100,000 residents in 2011.
Ordering your STD test through STDcheck.com is as quick as calling us at 1-800-456-2323, now or anytime.