Local HIV Testing Centers
Our physicians are authorized to prescribe medication in Tonawanda, New York, so you can get quick treatment for gonorrhea and chlamydia. All of our STD tests take only a small blood or urine sample. If you test positive for STDs, our physicians can refer you to specialists in Tonawanda, New York for treatment.
Simply cancel your testing before visiting our testing centers to get your money back. Check out the STD glossary on our site to get an explanation of the terms we use to discuss STD testing and treatment. We offer truly comprehensive testing for STDs at our Tonawanda labs, where you can get checked for all of the most common STDs, including HIV, hepatitis A, B, and C, herpes- 1 & 2, gonorrhea and chlamydia, and syphilis.
Your STI test results are available on your tablet, personal computer and smartphones. We will not report your STD test results to your health insurance provider or medical records. We will send your test results in 1-2 days by email.
Tonawanda, New York STD Statistics
If you want to protect yourself against sexually transmitted diseases, start by getting educated. Each year, the federal government and the health department of New York accumulate and published data about the transmission and infection categories of STDs in Tonawanda.
- In 2012, the rate of Latino men living with positive HIV diagnosis in New York was 4 times higher than white men.
- 63,311 chlamydia cases were reported in New York City in 2011.
- New York ranked 8th out of 50 states for chlamydia infections in 2010.
- In 2009, the number of deaths due to HIV in New York was more than double the national average.
- Monroe County had the 2nd highest number of diagnosed chlamydia infections in New York in 2011 with 5009.
Millions of Americans contract an STD each year. 50% of adults in New York will get}be infected with an STD in their lifetime. Don't put the lives of you and everyone you have sexual contact with at risk- get tested today.