Online STD Testing Service
Test for STDs with a small blood or urine sample. Get better faster if your condition is one that our physicians are authorized to write prescriptions for in Tomball, Texas. If your condition needs specialist care, our physicians may refer you to someone in Tomball, Texas so you can begin your STD treatment.
Go to any of our conveniently located testing centers around Tomball for STD testing. If you're unsure about what tests you need to take, you can use the test recommendation tool on our website to find out what tests is right for you. Get a status update any time while you wait for your results.
Your purpose for visiting our labs will remain a secret because we also conduct tests for other non-STD related infections. You can expect a consumer-friendly experience when you visit our labs, we designed them to give you the kind of experience we would expect when we use the STD testing process ourselves. We created our website to make it easy for you to find a center close to you when you enter your zip code.
Sexually Transmitted Diseases Information for Tomball, Texas
Sexually transmitted disease infection and transmission rates in Texas continue to increase as more and more residents get infected. Regular Tomball STD testing gives you the keys to maintaining control of your sexual wellbeing.
- Texas ranked 11th in the US for chlamydia infecctions in 2010.
- 33.2% of Texas residents who were diagnosed with HIV in 2010 were diagnosed with AIDS in less than 12 months.
- The state of Texas reported over 5,000 new cases of HIV infection in 2011.
- Between 2008 and 2010, the number of deaths due to HIV in Texas was 25% higher than the rest of the country.
- According to 2011 statistics, Texas was 3rd in the nation for HIV diagnoses.
You will be glad you got tested in Texas with STDcheck.com. It is never too late to get an STD testing. It is imperative that you protect yourself and your partner from contracting any type of STD.