Same-Day Local STD Testing
Our test centers are certified by Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendments (CLIA) standards. We provide the best STD testing in 77375 at prices that no one can beat. We guarantee a straightforward and simple testing process.
We try to make the checkout process easy by accepting numerous forms of payment, including credit and debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts. We strive to keep your information confidential by following all federal and state privacy guidelines, including the HIPAA Privacy Rule. You don't have to put up with anything less than hospital-grade STD testing because we utilize the same labs as the health care providers near you.
Test results can be downloaded and read on PCs, smartphones or tablets. You should expect your test results in your inbox in 24-48 hours after your test. We do not report your test results to your health insurance provider or place them on your permanent medical records.
Tomball, Texas STI Rate
Tomball STD infection statistics and transmission methods are collected and reported by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) every year. The only certain way to find out your STD status is with an STD test.
- The rate of black males living with HIV in 2010 was 3.7 times higher than white males.
- 29,948 men were diagnosed with chlamydia infections in Texas in 2012.
- In 2010, Texas had an estimated rate of 5 syphilis infections per 100,000 residents.
- Texas was 12th out of 50 states in 2010 for gonorrhea infections.
- 64,498 Texas residents were diagnosed with HIV in 2010.
Unsafe sex is very dangerous and could lead to potentially deadly conditions like HIV, it is best to always protect yourself by practicing safe sex.