Fast Local STD testing Centers
Out of 4,000 testing centers throughout the country, many are located in Peoria with more throughout the state of Illinois. You can have absolute confidence in our testing process because it has been vetted by diagnostic experts. Same-day testing makes it easy to purchase testing and visit a testing center in 61614 without delay.
The test recommendation tool on our website gives you individualized suggestions about what STD tests you need. Our test centers are all over the Peoria area, so there is certain to be one conveniently located near you. Let our health specialists provide you with an update on your test results if you get tired of waiting.
Our system is consumer-friendly. Your zip code is the key to finding a location close to you on our website. Because out labs alsotest for other diseases not related to sexually transmitted diseases, you need not worry that others will know why you are there. We designed our testing system to fit the way we will like to be treated when we visit other healthcare facilities.
Peoria, Illinois Sexually Transmitted Diseases Information
The federal government and health department of Illinois compiles yearly STD and HIV rates about Peoria and other cities throughout the state. Your sexual health is too important for you to not have the truth about sexually transmitted diseases and how they are contracted.
- 1,519 men were diagnosed with HIV in Illinois between 2005 and 2011.
- Illinois was ranked 13th in the nation in gonorrhea infection in 2010.
- Illinois ranked 8th highest among the 50 states in cumulative reported AIDS cases.
- HIV was the sixth leading cause of death in Illinois in 1998 for people age 25 to 44.
- As of 2011, there were almost 32,000 people living with HIV in Illinois.
You don't need an appointment to get STI test today and it costs less than you think especially if you get your test through STDcheck.com.