Same-Day Local STD Testing
We are able to test a very small sample of blood or urine, so you are in and out of our testing center quickly. Our licensed doctors can write prescriptions in Tifton, Georgia. Our doctors in Tifton, Georgia can offer a referral to a specialist if you need to begin treatment for an STD.
Our labs perform all STD testing under the management of a doctor for your safety. The testing we use is identical to what is used by hospitals and doctors. We want to help educate everyone about STD issues with our blog, Exposed.
We will make sure you get by email your test results when available, usually in 1-2 days. STDcheck.com will not notify your health insurance provider of your test results or place them on your permanent medical records. Your smartphones, PCs or tablets can access your results as soon as they become available.
Sexually Transmitted Diseases Information for Tifton, Georgia
An STD test in Tifton is the only way to get certainty about your STD status. STD rates in Georgia have increased tremendously over the past few years.
- Georgia ranked 7th out of 50 states for gonorrhea transmission in 2010.
- 21% of all female HIV cases in 2010 was due to drug injection in 2010.
- Males account for 13,978 cases of Chlamydia in Georgia in 2011.
- In 2010, Georgia ranked second for primary and secondary syphilis infections in the country.
- Georgia ranked 3rd in the US for primary and secondary syphilis infection in 2011.
Many people in Georgia do not try to find STD testing because they are ashamed, but those reasons shouldn't prevent them from knowing their STD status. STDs can affect the people of Georgia, regardless of race, age, or income level. It is not unusual to get an sexually transmitted disease in Georgia from a sexual partner who does not have the knowledge that they are infected. Many STDs can be caught many times by the same person.