Local HIV Testing Centers
We are the only online STD testing company that offers a Hepatitis A test in our comprehensive 10-test panel. Charges on your card or eCheck will appear as FPK Services. There is no need to worry about answering uncomfortable questions because we will not ask you any questions at all.
Credit and debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, or health savings accounts are all accepted ways to pay for your STD testing. Our nationwide network of testing centers are the most reliable available for STD testing and process tests for hospitals and doctors as well. The HIPAA Privacy Rule is one of the federal guidelines that help us protect your private information.
We use the most sophisticated Tiffin STD testing techniques available anywhere today. In 44883, our gonorrhea and chlamydia test panel seeks twin infections, gonorrhea and chlamydia in the urine using the Nucleic Acid Amplification (NAA) test and our specialists can write prescriptions if you test positive. Using the FDA-approved Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test, our experts test for syphilis, one of the most dangerous STDs.
Tiffin, Ohio STI Information
The federal government and the Tiffin Department of Health work together each year to compile and disclose facts and figures about the infection and transmission rates of STDs in Tiffin. The first step toward protecting yourself against the transmission of sexually transmitted diseases is to get educated.
- In 2012, Hamilton County, Ohio had the highest rate of chlamydia infections, 4610 per 100,000 residents.
- 73% of all chlamydia infections in Ohio in 2012 were females.
- 74% of all reported chlamydia infections in Ohio in 2012 were in 15-24 year olds.
- The rate of chlamydia infection in Cuyahoga County in Ohio in 2011 was 804.92 per 100,000 residents.
- 80% of females who were diagnosed with HIV in 2010 in Ohio were infected by heterosexual contact.
50% of all adults in America will contract an STD during their lifetime. Chlamydia is the most common STD in the nation, affecting millions each year.