Same-Day STD Testing Centers
Our simplified testing process guarantees 100% that there will be no additional paperwork to complete later. Our tests take 5 minutes or less. Our 80233 STD testing requires no visit to a doctor's office.
We offer a completely safeguarded, secure checkout procedure. Do not wait to have your STD questions answered- just talk to any of our trained counselors. Customers love to talk about the service we provide on our website in reviews and testimonials.
Your test results are not reported to your health insurer placed on your permanent records. We dispatch your results by email as soon as they are ready. Your test results can be read on your smartphones, tablets or PCs.
Sexually Transmitted Diseases Data for Thornton, Colorado
The health department of Colorado and the federal government determine statistics about STD and HIV infection rates and transmission categories in Thornton annually. Don't gamble with your sexual health by being uneducated about STDs and how they are spread.
- 21% of those diagnosed with HIV infection were Hispanics in 2010
- 69% of all persons living with HIV in Colorado got it through male-male sexual contact
- 23 new cases of syphilis were found in women in 2011
- Black HIV rates were 3.2 times higher than White rates in 2010
- 30-34 year old Colorado residents accounted for highest proportion of all new HIV cases
In addition to offering tests for HIV-1 and HIV-2, STDcheck.com tests for other common infections such as syphilis, chlamydia, gonorrhea, hepatitis A, hepatitis B, hepatitis C, oral herpes and genital herpes online or over the phone at 1-800-456-2323.