Local STD Testing Centers
STDcheck.com's labs are CLIA-certified to furnish accurate online STD testing results. Our STD testing in 80233 is competitively priced to provide you with the best value. As the online STD testing leader, we offer an uncomplicated testing process, guaranteed.
We have many testing centers all around Thornton for your convenience. Don't worry if you're not sure what STD testing you should get because our test recommendation tool will tell you. Talk to one of our health specialists for a test result status update if you're feeling antsy while you wait.
PC, tablets and smartphones can easily read your test results. We guarantee never to report your results to your health insurer or place it on your permanent medical records. We promise that your test results will be emailed to you in 24-48 hours.
Sexually Transmitted Diseases Data for Thornton, Colorado
Yearly reports published by the federal government and the health department of Colorado contain data about STDs and HIV in Thornton. Knowledge is the best way to start defending yourself against STDs.
- 93% of all new HIV cases in Colorado were reported in urban counties in 2010.
- 57% of those diagnosed with HIV in Colorado were Whites in 2010
- Of those diagnosed with HIV in Colorado in 2010, 67.3% were Whites.
- In 2010, 1,058 Hispanics were living with AIDS in Colorado
- Newly reported AIDS cases jumped 21% from 2006 to 2010 in Colorado
Condoms and dental dams help halt the spread of STDs in Thornton. Sexually transmitted diseases are a major threat to the lives of Colorado residents. Some STDs have preventative vaccines, such as Hepatitis A and B.