Same-Day STD Testing Centers
If you need to seek treatment for an STD, our physicians can refer you to a specialist in Thomson, Georgia. Our network of nationwide doctors have prescription writing authority in Thomson, Georgia to assist you with getting fast diagnosis and treatment. We only take a small blood or urine sample to test you for STDs and deliver fast results.
You cannot get easier Thomson STD testing than our conveniently located testing centers. Figuring out what STD tests to take doesn't get any simpler than using our test recommendation tool. Whenever you want an update on the status of your test results, you are able to call and get it from one of our health specialists.
Late stage syphilis is known to lead to paralysis but rest assured our FDA-approved Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test can quickly screen for this infection and give you results in 24-48 hours days in the 30824 area. At STDcheck.com, we use the most advanced Thomson STD testing available. Chlamydia and gonorrhea diseases are the most commonly reported sexually transmitted diseases in USA, that is why we created the chlamydia-gonorrhea test panel to look for both diseases at the same time.
STD Information for Thomson, Georgia
If you have not gotten educated about sexually transmitted diseases, you are playing with fire.
The health department of Georgia publishes yearly accounts about STDs and HIV in Thomson and the state as a whole.
- Total funding by the US Government for HIV/AIDS in Georgia in 2011 was $137,003,953.
- Male to male sexual contact accounted for 51% of HIV infections in Georgia in 2008.
- 77.1% of female HIV transmission occurred due to heterosexual contact in Georgia in 2010.
- 161.3 persons per 100,000 were positive for gonorrhea in Georgia in 2010.
- Blacks were diagnosed with HIV 33,147 times in Georgia in 2008.
You will not find lower prices for STD tests anywhere and we guarantee that, so go ahead and order your test now and know your status.