Local Private STD Testing
We assure you that your test will take 5 minutes or less to complete. We guarantee quick test because you will not need to complete additional paperwork when you visit the test center. You don't need to be examined by a doctor to test for STDs in the 77384 area using our service.
Why keep your STD testing questions to yourself when you can ask one of experienced counselors 24/7? Purchase STD testing with confidence with our secure payment process protected by 128-bit encryption. The client reviews and testimonials on our site are a preview of how satisfied you'll be with our service.
You should expect your test results in your inbox in 24-48 hours after your test. We will never report your test results to your health insurer or place them on your permanent medical records. Test results can be downloaded and read on PCs, smartphones or tablets.
Sexually Transmitted Infections Statistics for The Woodlands, Texas
Get tested in The Woodlands to be sure of your STD status. STD transmission numbers in Texas are on the rise every year.
- 33.2% of Texas residents who were diagnosed with HIV in 2010 were diagnosed with AIDS in less than 12 months.
- In 2011, Texas received $5,756,698 from the federal government to fight HIV/AIDS.
- In Texas, the rate of HIV deaths in 2008 was 3.6 cases per 100,000 people.
- In Texas, 3.6 persons per 100,000 residents died from HIV in 2009.
- Black women living in Texas were 12.5 times more likely to be living with HIV than white women in 2010.
Our testing locations are CLIA-certified and we only offer tests approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).