Confidential STD Testing
No doctor's office or hospital visits are needed for our STD testing in 32162. We assure you that your test will take 5 minutes or less to complete. One reason our customer satisfaction rate is so high is that we have removed the need for extra paperwork when you arrive at the laboratory.
Our encrypted checkout process is completely safe and secure. Take a minute to read the reviews and testimonials our customers leave on our site. Our counselors are available to answer all of your STD questions whenever you ask, 24/7.
STDcheck.com promises never to report your test results to your health insurer or place them on your permanent medical records. Since we dispatch your test results to you by email, only you will have access to them. Your PCs, smartphones and tablets can download and access your test results without difficulty.
Sexually Transmitted Diseases Information for The Villages, Florida
Sexually transmitted diseases are the most common communicable diseases in the US and are the subject of an annual report from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) on infection numbers and other statistics. Take control of your sexual health by taking STD tests often.
- The estimated rate of HIV-related deaths in Florida was 15.6 per 100,000 people in 2010.
- Hillborough had the third highest number of HIV infections in 2012.
- Rate of gonorrhea infections increased in individuals aged 15-19 by about 83%.
- Florida ranked 23rd among 50 states in chlamydia infections in 2010.
- In 2012, Florida reported 22,065 chlamydia infections in men.
Your chances of contracting or spreading STDs increases every day that you have not been tested for most common infections.