Local Private STD Testing
For your privacy, your charges will be shown as FPK Services. We will not ask you embarrassing questions when you arrive. We are offering the only all-inclusive STD testing 10-test panel that detects Hepatitis A.
Cancel your testing prior to visiting one of our testing locations and get your money back 1-2 days later. Keep up with the lingo used in reference to STDs and testing with the glossary of terminology that we have on our website. Why test for some STDs when you can test for all of the most common STDs at once?
In Texas City, Texas 77591 area, our doctors look for syphilis in the blood using the Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test. Our chlamydia and gonorrhea test panel, approved by the Food and Drug Administration is designed to screen for the co-existing infections in urine making sure that you are free of these diseases. Testing with STDcheck.com guarantees that you will get the most advanced Texas City STD testing available in the market.
Sexually Transmitted Infections Data for Texas City, Texas
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) publishes a yearly report on the infection rates and transmission categories of people affected by sexually transmitted diseases in Texas City. Testing on a regular basis is the best thing you can do for your sexual health if you are sexually active.
- Between 2008 and 2010, the number of deaths due to HIV in Texas was 25% higher than the rest of the country.
- 20-24 year-old Texans had the highest number of chlamydia infections with 47,689 followed by 15-19 year-olds with 38,359 in 2012.
- Texas had a total of 773 deaths from HIV in 2010.
- In 2010, Texas' rate of gonorrhea infections was 128.3 per 100,000 residents.
- 4,430 Texas residents contracted HIV infections through homosexual contact and injection drug use in 2010.
Some STDs show no symptoms and can cause lifelong conditions such as infertility, liver damage, and even death. There is no excuse to avoid STD testing.