Local HIV Testing Centers
We keep the testing process streamlined by offering tests that require a small blood or urine sample. Find out how to get treated for an STD quickly with a specialist referral from one of our doctors in Terre Haute, Indiana. Our nationwide network of physicians with prescription writing authority makes it possible for us to provide the fastest STD diagnosis and treatment in Terre Haute, Indiana.
We take credit and debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts, so you have plenty of payment options. Hospitals in the area use the same labs that we do, so you can be sure that our STD tests are safe and reliable. The HIPAA Privacy Rule is the federal guideline we follow that keeps your information private.
Getting the test for chlamydia and gonorrhea with our chlamydia-chlamydia test panel is a smart decision. We offer only FDA-approved / cleared Terre Haute STD tests and we are the only company to do so. The Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test for syphilis we offer in the 47802 area is the industry gold standard.
Terre Haute, Indiana Sexually Transmitted Diseases Statistics
If you want to defend yourself against STDs, start by getting educated. Each year, the federal government and the health department of Indiana accumulate and report data about the communicability and infection categories of STDs in Terre Haute.
- The rate of HIV/AIDS infection in the Indianapolis Metro Area in 2011 was 286 per 100,000.
- The number of HIV cases among children born to HIV positive mothers in Indiana increased from 2010 to 2011.
- Reported cases of chlamydia in Indiana were up by about 5,000 from 2010 to 2011.
- Of 18,375 HIV/AIDS tests given by the state of Indiana in 2011, 125 had a positive result.
- The main contributor to new HIV cases among men who have sex with men in 2011 was white men.
Most sexually transmitted diseases are asymptomatic or do not show symptoms, it is not wise to refuse to get tested - it is not very hard to transmit infections to others if you are not aware that you have it.